When it comes to sandwiches, the more colourful the better. Do your experiment and try different flavours. Quick Bite Sandwich is a unique recipe where you have to prepare yours breakfast in the night.
You can make it in night and keep it in freeze. In the morning, take out from cling foil and cut it. Yours morning breakfast is ready!
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Bread - 6 slices
- Tomato ketchup - 2 tbsp
- Cheese - 2 slices
- Mint chutney - 2 to 3 tbsp
- You can replace chutney with yours choice of Jam.
- you can add finely grated cucumber too on one of the bread.
- Overlap three slices of bread and make it look like a rectangle. On one we put ketchup, on the second one cheese and the third one mint chutney.
- We then roll it from one end to the other and make it into a cylinder shape. Then wrap it up in a cling foil and refrigerate for an hour/overnight till it is set and chilled.
- Cut it into half an inch circle & Serve.
- You can make it in night and keep it in freeze. In the morning, take out from cling foil and cut it. Yours morning breakfast is ready!