Poha with Sprouts Recipe
Salad and Sprouts
Sprouts: The germinated seeds of grains are known as sprouts, and they are known to be a healthy food. They are rich in nutrients and help to strengthen the immune system.
Sprouts also help in purifying the blood and people having conditions of high acidity can take sprouts.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Washed Poha - 2 Cup
- Boiled mixed sprouts (moth beans, moong, red chana OR any other sprout of your choice) - 1 Cup
- Mustard seeds - 1 Spoon
- Finely chopped onions - third fourth cup
- Turmeric powder (Haldi) - one fourth spoon
- Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add mustard seeds. When they crackle, add onion and green chillies and saute well.
- Now add the mixed sprouts, turmeric powder and salt with some water and saute well. We are adding water so that sprouts gets little cooked.
- Now add washed poha, sugar and lemon juice. Cook for a minute & stir well.
- Serve hot.