Pistachio Rice Pudding Recipe
Custard and Pudding
Pistachios are one of the most vitamin B6-rich foods around. Vitamin B6 is important for several functions, including blood sugar regulation and the formation of hemoglobin, a molecule that carries oxygen in red blood cells. Pistachios are also rich in potassium.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Soaked brown or white rice - Half cup
- Milk - 2.5 Cup
- 10 to 15 unsalted chopped pistachios
- Sugar - 3 spoon
- Cinnamon - Half Spoon
- Two pinches of cardamom
- Boil milk in the pan. Add soaked rice (water drained) in the pan.
- Now keep the flame on low & keep cooking it for 15 to 20 minutes atleast. Keep Stirring.
- Cook the rice grains till they are half-cooked.
- Mix in chopped pistachios, sugar, cinnamon & two pinches of cardamom.
- Contiue to cook till the rice is almost cooked. Keep flame low to medium & Do not forget to stir at intervals.
- It tastes best when served hot.
- NOTE: Adjust sugar quantity according to yours taste.