Paneer Veggies Cutlet Recipe
Paneer Veggies Cutlet Recipe is a delectable combination of mashed paneer and sauteed vegetables. Once it is fried in besan and breadcrumbs coating, it is crisp outside and soft inside.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Grated Paneer - 1 Cup
- Chopped & Sauteed Veggies- Half Cup
- Smooth Batter of besan or maida
- Salt & Spices
- In a bowl, mix sauteed Vegetables (capsicum,carrot,cabbage), grated panner, salt & spices, some cornflour.
- Mix all of them well & knead it well. It will turn into a dough. Cornflour will help to get dough like consistency.( do not add so much cornflour).
- Apply dry cornflour in the hands & take a ball out of the dough in the hand. Flatten it little.
- Dip it in thick batter of gramflour or maida first & then roll on breadcrumbs gently.
- Now fry in oil on low flame or shallow fry on tava.