Green Gram (मूंग दाल)
Cottage Cheese (Paneer) is one of the best sources of calcium. Cottage cheese (Paneer) can fulfil 8% of the daily recomm nded value. 100 grams of cottage cheese has a whopping 83 grams of protein! Adequate calcium levels ensure healthy bones, teeth, healthy heart muscles and smooth nerve functioning too.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 2 Cup Whole Wheat Flour (Aata)
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 2 Tbsp Powdered Oats
- 1 Cup Grated Paneer
- 1 Cup Soaked Yellow Moong Dal
- 1 Tsp Chopped Green chili
- 1 Tbsp chopped Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tsp Amchoor Powder
- 1 Tsp Fennel Powder
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- Drain the water from the dal and grind to make a coarse paste.
- Add whole wheat flour in another bowl. Add water in it gradually and knead to make a soft dough.
- Cover the dough and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Mix oats powder, paneer, moong dal paste, green chilli, coriander, salt, amchoor powder, fennel (Saunf) powder and lemon juice in another bowl.
- Take small lemon size ball from the dough and roll to make a small circle.
- Take 2 tbsp of filling and keep it in the centre of the dough.
- Bring the ends of the dough together to make a ball.
- Gently dust and roll the dough to make a 5-6 inch paratha.
- Heat a tava(griddle) and when it is hot, transfer the paratha on the griddle.
- Cook until brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Lightly apply oil on both the sides and cook until nicely browned.
- Serve hot.