Chilla & Pancake
Adding orange juice, give yours pancake a fruity fresh tangy & sweet flavor. Oranges are one of the most popular fruits around the world.
While they are delightful as a snack or as a recipe ingredient,it is their juice that is most associated with good health, having a reputation for being an integral part of a healthy breakfast.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- Cinnamon as pr taste
- Combine all the dry ingredients in one large bowl and the all wet ones in a smaller bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to to the dry ingredients and stir. Mix well. Batter will still be slightly lumpy.
- Pour by 1/4 cupful on a griddle. Cook for a few minutes, then flip and cook for a few minutes on the other side. Top with syrup, powdered sugar or jam.
- These pancakes bubble less on the griddle than regular pancakes, so watch them carefully.