Breakfast for Kids
Adding orange juice, give yours pancake a fruity fresh tangy & sweet flavor. Oranges are one of the most popular fruits around the world.
While they are delightful as a snack or as a recipe ingredient, it is their juice that is most associated with good health, having a reputation for being an integral part of a healthy breakfast.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Orange juice - 1 Cup
- Whole wheat flour - Half Cup
- Baking powder - 2 Tsp
- Baking soda - Half Spoon
- Sugar - 1 Tbsp
- Cinnamon as pr taste
- Combine all the dry ingredients (wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, cinnamon) in one large bowl. Mix them well.
- Now add orange juice in it & mix well. Add milk (if required) to make a smooth, lump free pourable batter.
- Heat an oil greased pan & pour one ladeful batter on tava & cook on low to medium flame.
- When upper layer looks settled, flip it & cook.
- When cooked from both the sides, take it out on a serving plate. Garnish with whipped cream if available. Ready to enjoy.