Orange Custard Recipe
Custard and Pudding
It is a light and delicious custard. Orange pulp's splash can brighten your day. Indeed, oranges offer many health benefits. They may boost your immune system, give you better skin, and even help improve your health heart and cholesterol levels.
In addition, some evidence suggests that eating oranges may help reduce the risk of respiratory diseases, certain cancers, rheumatoid arthritis, ulcers and kidney stones.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Milk - 500 ml
- Custard Powder - 3 tbsp
- Sugar - to taste
- Fresh Orange Pulp - 1 Cup
- Custard Powder Liquid - Mix custard powder & half cup milk into a bowl. Whisk to make a smooth paste and make sure no lumps will form.
- Boil rest of the milk into a saucepan. Add sugar and custard powder liquid. Keep Stirring and boiling until the sugar dissolves completely into the milk.
- Cook according to the consistency you want. Switch off the flame & take it out in a glass bowl.
- Once it comes to room temperature, add orange pulp. Refrigerate it. It will get more thick when cooled.
- Enjoy it when chilled.