Salad & Sprouts
Oats is a low calorie food which slows digestion and makes you feel full for longer. Thus, reducing your cravings and helping you shed a few pounds.
Cholecystokinin, a hunger-fighting hormone, is increased with the oatmeal compound beta-glucan.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 2 cup Oats
- 1 cup sooji
- 4 tablespoon Curd
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon baking soda
- 2 green chopped chillies
- few chopped coriander leaves
- oil for greasing plate
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2-3 curry leaves
- 2-3 green chillies
- 1/2 tablespoon garam masala
- A pinch of salt
- Take a pan and dry roast oats and then grind them.
- Take a bowl, add roasted oats powder and sooji and curd, salt, baking soda, chopped green chillies, and coriander leaves and add water and make a thick batter.
- Then keep this batter aside for about an hour to rest.
- Then take a plate and grease it well with oil and then pour the batter in this plate.
- Pressure cook this dhokla mixture for about 10-15 minutes. OR you can cook it in microwave.
- Take it out and cut into square pieces.
- Pour oil in small pan.When oil is hot, add curry leaves, green chillies, salt and garam masala and turn off the flame.You can add little sugar & lemon juice too in this.
- Now pour this tadka on oats sooji dhokla. Keep it in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Ready to Serve.