Salad and Sprouts
Oats is a low calorie food which slows digestion and makes you feel full for longer. Thus, reducing your cravings and helping you shed a few pounds.
Cholecystokinin, a hunger-fighting hormone, is increased with the oatmeal compound beta-glucan.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 2 cup oats
- 1 cup sooji
- 4 tablespoon curd
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon baking soda
- 2 green chopped chillies
- Few chopped coriander leaves
- Oil for greasing plate
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 to 3 curry leaves
- 2 to 3 green chillies
- 1/2 tablespoon garam masala
- A pinch of salt
- Take a pan and dry roast oats and then grind them.
- Take a bowl, add roasted oats powder and sooji and curd, salt, baking soda, chopped green chillies, and coriander leaves and add water and make a thick batter.
- Then keep this batter aside for about an hour to rest.
- Then take a plate and grease it well with oil and then pour the batter in this plate.
- Pressure cook this dhokla mixture for about 10-15 minutes. OR you can cook it in microwave.
- Take it out and cut into square pieces.
- Pour oil in small pan.When oil is hot, add curry leaves, green chillies, salt and garam masala and turn off the flame.You can add little sugar and lemon juice too in this.
- Now pour this tadka on oats sooji dhokla. Keep it in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Ready to Serve.