Oats Paratha Recipe
Because there is so much fiber in oats, they actually promote the feeling of having a full belly. When we feel full, our satiety hormones trigger and we don’t have the constant urge to snack and overeat.
If you are trying to lose weight and restrict your calories a bit, oatmeal is the perfect snack to help get you through those times of hunger. It will quell your hunger pangs and keep you satisfied until your next meal, a win-win superfood to turbocharge your weight loss.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Half Cup Oats Powder
- 1 Cup Wheat Flour
- Grated Vegetables
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Oil or Ghee
- Grind oats into fine powder using a grinder. You can keep this powder ready in fridge in Air Tight Container too to save time.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together wheat flour, salt, pepper, oats powder and grated vegetables (optional) of your choice.
- Knead the mixture into soft dough using enough fresh water and keep the dough covered with wet kitchen cloth for at least 8 to 10 minutes.
- Make small balls out of dough and roll out into thick parathas.
- Cook on hot tava with some oil or ghee till brown spots appear on both sides. If you are making this paratha for weight loss purpose, apply less oil.
- Serve hot with any raita of your choice.