Chilla & Pancake
Oats might help reduce cholesterol and blood sugar levels and control appetite by causing a feeling of fullness. Oat bran might work by blocking the absorption from the gut of substances that contribute to heart disease, high cholesterol, and diabetes.
How to make Oats Flour:
Place oats in the bowl of a high speed blender.
Pulse several times until the oats are chopped.
- Process consistently on high for 1-2 more minutes until the oats are as finely ground as possible. Store it in a Air tight container.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 1.5 Cup Oats powdered flour
- Chopped green chillies & ginger
- ½ Tsp Cumin (Jeera) Powder
- Salt -To Taste
- ½ Cup Water
- Chopped Vegetables of your choice
- In a bowl, add oats flour, salt, cumin powder and mix it well.
- Now add water and whisk to form a lump-free batter.
- Add all the chopped veggies (veggies of your choice), ginger and stir everything.
- Heat a nonstick pan and apply 1 tsp of oil.
- Pour 1 heaping ladle of the batter over the pan, swirl it using ladle to form a round shape.
- Reduce flame, cook the chilla.
- Pour few drops of oil and cook the other side too.