Custard and Pudding
Muesli is any combination of whole grains, dried fruits, nuts and seeds. Muesli can also be enjoyed like cereal, stirred into yogurt, or warmed up with milk or water and eaten like oatmeal.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Raw Almonds Sliced - 4 to 6
- Raw Cashews Sliced - 4 to 6
- Raw Pumpkin Seeds - 1 Spoon
- Mix of Raw Flaxseeds& Chiaseeds - 2 Spoon
- Old-fashioned rolled oats - Half Cup
- Dried apricots & berries
- Dry roast almonds, cashews, pumpkin seeds, raw flaxseeds/chiaseeds.
- Let them cool. In a glass bowl, mix roasted nuts & seeds, dry berries & oats. Mix all of them well.
- To enjoy it, scoop out 4 to 5 spoon and add to a bowl. Add yogurt/curd, top it with fresh fruits OR boiled milk of choice OR you can soak it in a glass overnight in the refrigerator & enjoy it in the next morning.
- You can add sugar/honey if you want it sweeten.