Marie Biscuit Energy Bar Recipe
Sesame seeds are a good source of energy due to the high fat content. They contain healthy fats like polyunsaturated fatty acids and Omega-6. They also contain fiber, iron, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus that helps boost energy levels.
It is especially consumed in winters for its warming nature. The seeds are often blended with warm jaggery, sugar, or palm sugar and made into balls and consumed as a snack.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 1 cup Marie Biscuit, powdered
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter, melted
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract (essence)
- Sesame seeds (Dry Roasted)
- You can add finely chopped nuts too to enhance the taste.
- First in a mixing bowl, add Marie biscuit powder, peanut butter, honey, coconut oil and vanilla essence.
- Mix everything well.
- Now make a small ball out of the mixture and roll them in the roasted sesame seeds.
- Keep it in the freezer for an hour.
- After an hour take it out and store it in Air Tight container.