Chilla & Pancake
Lotus Seeds (मखाना)
Makhana Chawal Dosa treat during fast gives you an instant energy boost and a good source to obtain nutrients like potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, and protein.
Sama ke chawal, these tiny grains are gluten free, and good source of vitamin B. They have low carbohydrate content as compared to other millets.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Makhana - 1 Cup
- Sama Chawal - 1 Cup
- Water - Just to soak the ingredients
- Sendha Namak & Spices - To Taste
- Few Curry leaves
- First mix makhana, curry leaves, sama chawal in a bowl.
- Add just enough water to soak sama chawal & makhana. Let it soak well. Stir in beween.
- Grind this & make a smooth batter. Add salt & spices of your choice & taste.
- Heat a tava & cook dosa on medium flame till crispy.
- Ready to serve.