Makhana Chawal Dosa Recipe
Makhana Chawal Dosa treat during fast gives you an instant energy boost and a good source to obtain nutrients like potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, and protein.
Sama ke chawal, these tiny grains are gluten free, and good source of vitamin B. They have low carbohydrate content as compared to other millets.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Makhana - 1 Cup
- Sama Chawal - 1 Cup
- Water - Just to soak the ingredients
- Sendha Namak & Spices - To Taste
- Few Curry leaves
- First mix makhana, curry leaves, sama chawal in a bowl.
- Add just enough water to soak sama chawal & makhana. Let it soak well. Stir in beween.
- Grind this & make a smooth, lump free batter. Add sendha salt & spices of your choice.
- Heat an oil greased tava/pan. Spread chilla & cook it on medium flame. Flip & pour some more oil around it.
- When it is golden brown from both the sides, its ready to enjoy
- NOTE: you can serve it with potato masala stuffing.