Cake and Muffin
Dates are a good source of various vitamins and minerals, energy, sugar, and fiber. It also contains calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and zinc. Chia seeds are a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, antioxidants, iron, and calcium.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Recipe Yield:
- 1 cup unseeded Dates (Khajoor), pitted
- 1/2 cup Badam (Almond)
- 1/2 cup Fresh coconut shredded + ½ cup shredded coconut (for dusting the balls)
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Lemon juice (Optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon zest
- First add dates in the food processor and process them to break into small pieces
- Add almonds, chia seeds, lemon juice and process them until they are combined together
- Add lemon zest and process them until they come together as a dough. spread the dough evenly in a plate & cut it into square/round shape OR You can made ladoo.
- Dust them with the shredded coconut. Place in an airtight container and store in refrigerator for about a month.