Oats Wheat Rava Idli Recipe
Oats Wheat Rava Idli is a healthiest breakfast option. You can add vegetables too. It is easy to digest.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Oats - One Fourth Cup
- Wheat Rava - 1 Cup
- Curd - 1 Cup
- Chopped Vegetables of your choice
- Curry leaves - 1 spring
- Ginger - 1 tsp [grated]
- Mustard seeds - 1 tbsp
- Asafoetida - a pinch
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
- Dry roast Wheat Rava and let it cool.
- In a bowl, add wheat rava, curd, salt & enough water mix well & make batter & leave it for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan then add mustard seeds & let it splutter. Then add asafoetida, green chilli, ginger, curry leaves. Add chopped vegetables & saute gently.
- Cut off heat then add chopped coriander leaves. Add these seasoned ingredients into wheat rava batter mixture. Add oats & mix well.
- Heat idli cooker with water & let it boil.
- Then grease idly plates with oil and pour wheat rava batter mixture in each cavity, place in boiling water, cover lid and steam it for 15 min. Serve hot.