Paneer, also known as cottage cheese, is a dairy product which is made by curdling the milk with the help of lemon or vinegar and then draining the liquid.
Not only is it delicious and an integral part of some of the most popular dishes of Indian cuisine, it is also a very good source of calcium, protein and healthy fats that help in improving the functioning of the body.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Grated/Crumbled Paneer - 2 Spoon
- Corn - 2 Spoon
- Dried Kasturi Methi - 1 Spoon
- Chopped Onion - 1 Spoon - Optional
- Salt & Spices to taste
- Heat 1 spoon oil in a pan. Add chopped onion. Cook for around 2 minutes.
- Add grated paneer, corn, crushed kasturi methi , red chilli powder, salt, pepper & stir well.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Let it cool. Stuffing is ready
- Apply butter on a bread slice.
- Apply three to four spoon paneer corn mixture over the buttered bread slice & make a thick layer.
- Cover this mixture with other bread slice
- Grill this sandwich in a griller.