Chips and Nachos
This is such an easy side dish, making it perfect for when you want something hearty to add to your breakfast meals like sandwiches. They are also quite yummy, making them a sure winner for kid's choice.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Potatoes thinly sliced 4
- Chopped Garlic
- Chilli & Garam masala powder
- Salt & Chaat Masala to taste
- Fresh parsley sprig 1 for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 180Â° C.
- Take potato slices in a bowl. Add melted butter, garlic, chilli powder, garam masala powder, coriander leaves, salt and chaat masala and mix well.
- Place the marinated potato slices in the the muffin cups ( 5 to 8 slices in one cup). Pour some of the remaining marinade on top.
- Place the baking tray in the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with parsley sprig.