Getting enough protein in your diet is extremely important for a healthy body. Proteins are the building blocks of the blocks of the human body as they formulate all sorts of tissues which serve as a structural and functional process.
A single large egg contains around six grams of protein. Apart from this, eggs also contain all the essential amino acids which further help in working with protein in your body. Enough protein is important for stronger bones, increase muscle mass, help in weight loss etc.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Recipe Yield:
- Oil - 1 spoon
- Onion & Tomato - in small cubes
- Hard-cooked eggs, pared and sliced into large dice, 4
- Chopped fresh coriander
- Salt, Pepper, Oregano -To Taste
- Bread Toast - 4
- In a non-stick pan, heat oil . Now stir fry onion, tomato.
- Now add sliced eggs, salt, oregano, pepper. Stir well to ensure flavors are well blended. Turn off the heat, add chopped coriander. Mix again.
- Serve it warm with toasted bread.