Getting enough protein in your diet is extremely important for a healthy body. Proteins are the building blocks of the blocks of the human body as they formulate all sorts of tissues which serve as a structural and functional process.
A single large egg contains around six grams of protein. Apart from this, eggs also contain all the essential amino acids which further help in working with protein in your body. Enough protein is important for stronger bones, increase muscle mass, help in weight loss etc.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Oil, 2 tablespoons
- Onion, in small cube, 1/2
- Jalapeno, seeded and powdered, 1
- Ginger, 1/4 teaspoon
- Turmeric, 1/4 teaspoon
- Black Pepper, 1/4 teaspoon
- Hard-cooked eggs, pared and sliced into large dice, 6
- Tomato, sliced into small dice, 1
- Chopped fresh cilantro, 2 tablespoons
- Salt -To Taste
- In a non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium to high flame. Now stir fry onion till it is slightly browned.
- Stir turmeric, ginger and jalapeno and stir fry till the fragrance steams out.
- Now add eggs and keep mixing to ensure flavors are well blended. Take away from heat and add salt, cilantro and tomato.
- Serve it warm with Toasted Bread.
- Optional- Apply chilli sauce on toast bread before putting egg mixture.