Kebab and Cutlet
An egg gives seven grams of protein and all essential amino acids - leucine, iso-leucine, tryptophan, methionine, histidine, lysine - and antioxidants. Most importantly, an egg yolk contains B vitamins and cholesterol. Proteins of the eggs are well-absorbed and good for the development of the brain.
Children are advised to consume one egg per day. When they are bored of eating omelette or boiled eggs daily, you can give them a new tasty healthy breakfast made with eggs.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Rice (cooked) - 1 cup
- Egg (beaten) - 4
- Blackpepper - 1 tablespoon
- Green chilies (chopped) - 2
- Bread crumbs - 3 tablespoon
- Salt - to taste
- Few Chopped Coriander leaves
- All-Purpose Flour/Maida - 2 tablespoon
- Oil - to fry
- In a bowl, add cooked rice, chopped green chilies, onion, coriander leaves, salt, one beaten egg and mix well.
- Then add maida to it and mix it well.
- Now take a plate, cut the boiled eggs and sprinkle salt & black peppper.
- After that take the above rice mixture and coat eggs with it.
- Now coat the balls in the bread crumbs nicely.
- Take a pan, heat oil for deep fry. Fry them till golden brown color & crispy texture.Serve hot.