Cake and Muffin
Rich in various nutrients, fiber, and antioxidants, dates are popular throughout the world and are consumed as a dry-fruit.Many people around the world eat natural fat-free dates for a quick afternoon snack when they are feeling lethargic or sluggish.
Often when you exercise in a gym, outside or even on a stretching machine at home, you feel exhausted. A study published in the International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition, dates rich in essential nutrients may help you regain your energy immediately.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Recipe Yield:
- 20 De-seeded Khajoor/Dates (pitted)
- 1/4 Cup Mixed nuts (almonds, cashews, walnuts, pistachios, peanuts or any other nut of your choice)
- 1 Tbsp dry coconut powder (optional)
- Dry roast nuts for few minutes, set them aside to cool.
- To the same pan, add dates and heat them till turn soft.
- Add powdered coconut if using.
- Blend the dates in a blender, set the blended dates aside.
- Add nuts to the blender and pulse them coarsely or chop them. Mix dates and nuts well or together blend them in the blender.
- Take small portions and roll them to balls or give them shape of your choice. Roll them in dry coconut powder.