Crispy Capsicum Chips Recipe
Chips and Nachos
The health benefits of capsicum include relief from stomach issues, back pain, muscle spasms, headaches, cancer, skin aging, peptic ulcers, menopausal problems, lower risk of cardiovascular diseases, and diabetes.
It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, and may also provide relief from pain related to arthritis. Capsicum also helps with fibromyalgia and psoriasis.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Capsicum Rings (Use small capsicums) - 2 Cup
- All purpose flour (maida) - Half Cup
- Cornflour - 4 to 6 spoon
- Baking powder - Half spoon
- Salt & Black pepper (kalimirch)
- Water - 3/4 Cup
- Oil for deep-frying
- Chaat masala for sprinkling
- Mix dry ingredients (cornflour, maida, salt, water, baking powder, black pepper) well.
- Make a smooth batter adding water. (not running one). First add little water & mix so that you are able to dissolve the lumps. Do not add so much water. Batter need to stick to capsicum rings.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, dip capsicum rings in the batter and drop them in hot oil and deep-fry on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Sprinkle little chaat masala evenly over them and serve immediately.