Salad & Sprouts
Corn is rich is in Vitamin B12, folic acid and iron which helps in the production of red blood cells in the body. It helps in reducing the risk of Anaemia, by supplying enough of the nutrients required to produce fresh Red blood cells.
According to nutritionists, 1 cup of raw corn contains 125 calories, 27 g of carbohydrates, 4 g of protein, 9 g of sugar, 2 g of fat and 75 mg of iron.
NOTE: while boiling corn,add some sugar if corn is not that sweet.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 1 Tomato
- 2/3 tablespoon chaat masala powder
- 1/3 tablespoon red chilli powder
- 2 tablespoon butter or less
- 2 medium potato
- 2 medium onion
- 2 small cucumber
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoon cumin powder
- Salt -to taste
- Boil the potatoes and sweet corn in two different vessels and keep aside.
- Chop the boiled potatoes,onion and tomatoes.
- Place a pan over low flame and melt butter in it. Add the chopped veggies along with sweet corn in it. Saute for few minutes and put cumin powder, chilli powder, chaat masala powder and salt. Stir for few minutes to mix everything well.
- Turn off the flame and transfer the mixture into a bowl. Add lime juice and chopped cucumber
- Finish with garnishing of sev and coriander leaves. (optional)