Chilli Cheese Toast Recipe
The bright color of chilli peppers signals its high content of beta-carotene or pro-vitamin A. Just two teaspoons of red chilli peppers provide about six percent of the daily value for vitamin C coupled with more than 10 percent of the daily value for vitamin A.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Bread- 4 Slices
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Few Green Chilies, finely chopped
- Salt to taste (cheese has salt so add salt accoordingly)
- Grated Cheese
- Red Chilli Flakes
- Apply butter over the bread slices one side. Sprinkle grated cheese on top of the butter.
- Sprinkle finely chopped green chili & red chilli flakes over the cheese
- Grate some more cheese & little salt on top.
- Place the bread slices on a baking tray or on a non stick tava.
- Bake the chilli cheese toast for 2 minutes in oven OR cook it on non stick tava for 5 minutes on low flame covered with lid.
- Once done remove it on the plate & slice it diagonally. Sprinkle oregano seasoning while serving(optional).