By simply adding a few eggs, grated cheese, salt, and a few grinding of black pepper to the remaining pasta, a tasty new dish come out. Kids love it.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 2 Cup Cooked Pasta
- 4 large eggs - beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes - diced
- 2 onions - chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta, beaten eggs, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil and tilt the pan to coat the entire bottom. Add 1/2 of the pasta mixture and form a flat pancake using a spatula.
- Sprinkle the Mozzarella cheese evenly over the frying pasta. Follow that with even layers of tomatoes, onions.Top with remaining pasta mixture - flatten and form into a pancake shape like the first layer
- When the bottom is crisp and brown (about 5 minutes), carefully flip the frittata (use your largest spatula) and cook until the other side is crisp and brown (about 4 more minutes).
- Ready to serve!