Carrot Capsicum Sandwich Recipe
The filling is so quick to cook, and the sandwich is really healthy & yummy, do try it and enjoy!
Total Time (Minutes):
- Bread Slices - 4
- Chopped Onion - 1 Tbsp
- Carrot Julienned - Half cup
- Medium Capsicum Chopped - 1
- Chopped Coriander - 2 tbsp
- Salt & spices
- Heat butter in a saucepan and saute chopped onion until soft. Add carrot, capsicum,
- Add salt & spices. Stir on medium heat, do not overcook. Add coriander. Set aside to cool.
- Take a slice of bread and spread 1 tablespoon of vegetable mixture. Cover it with other bread slice.
- Apply butter over the sandwich and toast the sandwich on a grill pan or a non-stick pan.