Caramel Orange Custard Recipe (Egg)
Custard and Pudding
Caramel Orange Custard is a deliciously flavored, the orange pairing brilliantly with the caramel.
Total Time (Minutes):
- 1 Orange Pulp
- Warm Milk - 2.5 cup
- Egg - 4
- Orange juice - 2 Tbsp
- Sugar - 7 Tbsp
- Vanilla essence a few drops
- Sugar for caramel 2.5 Tbsp
- Heat two and a half teaspoons of sugar and orange juice in a pan till caramalised. Pour into a jelly mould and rotate the mould so that the caramel spreads all over the mould.
- Break eggs, one by one into a bowl and beat lightly. Add sugar and beat lightly so that no air bubbles are formed. Add vanilla essence and mix.
- Gradually add warm milk and mix so that all the sugar is dissolved. Strain the mixture into a bowl
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Pour the milk-egg mixture into the prepared jelly mould. Add orange pulp & mix lightly.
- Pour some water into a baking tray, place the mould in the tray, cover with a greaseproof paper so that a crust does not form on top.
- Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake at 170°C for thirty to forty minutes. Once done let it cool before turning it out onto a serving dish.
- Serve chilled.