Capsicum Paratha Recipe
Capsicum contains vitamins. Vitamin A is good for eyes and helps prevent eye diseases. Vitamin C decreases the risk of arthritis and improves immunity. It also helps reduce inflammation. Capsicum also has vitamin K, which is important for blood clot formation.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Wheat Flour – 1 cup
- Capsicum – 1/2 cup chopped
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Roasted Jeera Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – a tiny pinch
- Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil / Ghee – to toast
- Knead the soft bendy dough & keep it aside covered.
- In a bowl, mix chopped capsicum, red chilli powder, jeera powder, coriander powder, garam masala & salt. You can add chopped onion too.Filling is ready.
- Take small size ball dough & stuff it with filling.
- Roll out carefully both sides with generous dusting into thick parathas.
- Heat a tava and carefully place the paratha, drizzle oil / ghee .Once it starts to bubble on one side,Flip over to other side and cook till brown spots appear here and there.Cook well on both sides till golden brown.
- Serve paratha with curd.