Cabbage has 1 gram of fiber for every 10 calories. That helps fill you up, so you eat less. It also keeps you regular, and it could help lower your bad (LDL) cholesterol and control your blood sugar.
Cabbage also has nutrients that keep the lining of your stomach and intestines strong. Its juice also can help stomach ulcers heal.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Take a pan and add oil, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, chana dal, urad dal, cashew nuts.
- Then add chopped ginger, chopped onions, chopped green chilies, curry leaves, tomatoes, salt (as per taste) and add water bring all this to a boil.
- Then add grated cabbage, semolina and mix it well.
- Once it becomes thick, Switch off the flame.
- Let it cool for 15 seconds. Stir & serve.