Bean Sprout Spinach Salad Recipe
Salad and Sprouts
Due to their richness in dietary fibre and low calorie content, sprouts offer a substantial help in your weight loss goals. Vitamin, such as A, B, C and E, and essential fatty acid nutrients increase in sprouting and minerals bind to protein, making them more easily absorbed.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Olive oil, 1 cup
- Sugar, 1/4 cup
- Cider vinegar, 1/4 cup
- chopped onion, 2 tablespoons
- 1 egg
- 1 pack of fresh spinach, torn
- Canned bean sprouts, 1 cup
- Onions - 2
- Hard-cooked eggs, sliced, 2
- Sunflower kernels, 2 tablespoons
- Papaya -Optional
- Beat together olive oil, sugar, cider vinegar, chopped onion , egg in a small sized saucepan.
- Cook over low flame and keep stirring.
- Take it away from heat and let it cool.
- Toss together green onions,bean sprouts and spinach in a serving bowl. Sprinkle it with half cup salad dressing and toss well to coat.
- Use sunflower kernels and egg slices to garnish it.
- Ready to serve.