Banana Sweet Dosai
Banana dosai is a feast of Fiber. The right amount of fiber in your diet is good for yours gut health. An average-size banana gives you 3 grams of it. That’s about 10% of what you need each day. That boost can help keep your bowels working at their best. It can also help keep your cholesterol and blood pressure in check, and help ease inflammation.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Banana - 4
- Rice flour - 1/2 cup
- Maida - 3/4 cup
- Cashewnuts/Raisins (chopped) - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 2 to 4 Spoon
- Ghee/Oil - as required
- Mash bananas in a bowl. Now add raisins, chopped nuts of your choice, rice flour, maida, sugar and cardamom powder. Mix well.
- Mix all of these ingredients so well that it turns into a batter. Add little milk gradually to make it pourable. We need thick batter
- Scoop the batter onto the oil greased hot tava ( low to medium flame) & spread into round shape.Cook for few minutes on low to medium flame.
- Flip it, then cook until lightly golden on both sides.
- Take it out in a serving plate. Garnish with powdered sugar/honey/maple syrup for better taste.