Salad & Sprouts
Potatoes are rich in compounds like flavonoids, carotenoids and phenolic acids. Potatoes contain a special type of starch known as resistant starch. This starch is not broken down and fully absorbed by the body. Instead, it reaches the large intestine where it becomes a source of nutrients for the beneficial bacteria in your gut.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Half kg Baby Potatoes (cleaned & dry after washing)
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoon Garlic Seasoning
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven at 400 degree F.
- There is no need to peel the baby potatoes as they have a very thin and gentle skin
- Cut potatoes in halves.
- Add Garlic, salt and pepper and toss until well combined.
- Pour in olive oil.Toss until all potatoes are evenly coated.
- Spread seasoned potatoes on a baking tray in a single layer. Don't overlap potatoes.
- Place in a preheated oven (400 F) and bake for 30 minutes.
- Do not over cook them. They should be crispy.
- Ready to serve.