Avocado Srikhand Recipe
Custard and Pudding
An Avocado is actually high in fiber with approximately 6-7 grams per half fruit. Eating foods with natural fiber can help to deal with stomach disorders as it maintains a healthy digestive tract. Avocados have high levels of vitamin A, K, C, E, B6, thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin (vitamins B1, B2, B3, respectively).
Total Time (Minutes):
- Avocado into very small chunks - One Cup
- Hung Yogurt - 2 cup
- Sugar (powdered) - 2 tbsp
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Whisk the hung yogurt, sugar and vanilla extract till it is creamy and no lumps.
- Add avocados chunks and mix. Cover it with cling foil
- Keep in refrigerator to chill. Serve cold.
- NOTE: Make it in a small batch and serve it on the same day, as avocado tends to change its color.
- You can add all ingredients in a blender too, it will be more creamy.