Apple Paratha Recipe
This stuffed apple paratha is a recipe apt for all the fussy people who don’t eat apple. Starting yours day with an apple paratha is the most healthiest treat that you give to yours brain before starting a day.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Apple - 1
- Cinnamon powder (Daalchini) - 1 pinch
- Sugar - 1 spoon
- Chopped Mint leaves (Pudina) - few
- Bread crumbs - 1/2 cup
- All purpose flour (Maida) - Half cup
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - 1 to 2 teaspoon
- Remove the peel of apple and grate it.
- Heat a pan, add grated apple, cinnamon powder & sugar. Cook it for 2-3 minutes until sugar is melted.
- Now add mint leaves and saute it for 2 minutes more. switch off the flame.
- To it add bread crumbs, mix it nicely and allow it rest for some time.
- Take a bowl, Add all-purpose flour (Maida), a little salt, oil and mix nicely to make a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into portions, take each portion to make a small flat round shape using hands.
- Stuff the apple mixture in the center and close the edges & roll out a paratha.
- Heat little butter in a pan, and place paratha over it and cook it from both sides on medium flame.
- Serve it hot.