Apple Cinnamon Pancake Recipe
Apples and Cinnamon make the best flavor combination ever. Apple Cinnamon Pancake is so easy to make and it is tasty as well, give it a try!
Total Time (Minutes):
- Whole Wheat Flour - 1 Cup
- Milk - 1 Cup Cold
- Baking powder - 1 Teaspoon
- 1 Apple Grated
- Cinnmaon Powder - 1 Spoon
- First mix together wheat flour, cinnamon powder & baking powder.
- Add milk, grated apple. Whisk well.
- Heat a pan on medium heat. Pour a ladle full of the batter on pan.
- Cook until bubbles form and edges start to fry and turn lightly crisp. Flip over and cook until lightly browned.