Sweet Corn Custard Recipe
Custard and Pudding
Protein is a second macronutrient that the body also needs in high amounts. It functions to repair cells, build muscles and boost the immune system. Sweet corn has a moderate amount of protein for a vegetable.
A 1-cup serving contains just over 5 grams. The total recommended daily intake of protein is 46 grams for women and 56 grams for men.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Boiled Corn Kernels - Half Cup
- Sugar - 5 tbsp or less
- Milk - 1.5 Cup
- Vanilla Custard Powder - 4 spoon
- Boil a cup of milk and add sugar to it. Let the sugar melt. Keep stirring.
- First mix the custard powder in rest of the half cup milk and add this mix to the boiling milk. (Never add custard powder directly otherwise lumps will be formed)
- Now stir this complete mix on low flame continuously.
- Stir it till the custard thickens. Adjust sweetness if required.
- Switch off the flame and let it cool properly.
- Mix this custard preparation with boiled sweet corn and refrigerate it for a few hours and serve.