Protein is a second macronutrient that the body also needs in high amounts. It functions to repair cells, build muscles and boost the immune system. Sweet corn has a moderate amount of protein for a vegetable. A 1-cup serving contains just over 5 grams. The total recommended daily intake of protein is 46 grams for women and 56 grams for men.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Corn Kernels - 1/2 cup (boiled)
- Sugar - 5 tbsp
- Milk - 1 1/2 cups
- Custard Powder - 4 tsp (flavor of your choice)
- Boil a cup of milk and add sugar to it. Let the sugar melt.
- First Mix the custard powder in some cold milk and add this mix to the boiling milk.( never add custard powder directly otherwise it l get lumps)
- Now stir this complete mix on low flame continuously.
- Stir it till the custard thickens.
- Now, keep it aside and let it cool properly.
- Mix this custard preparation with boiled sweet corn and refrigerate it for a few hours & serve.