Protein Fruity Lassi Recipe
Breakfast for Kids
Protein Fruity Lassi is a full of protein and healthy fat, it provides better nourishment to the pregnant ladies, growing age children. It provides a good level of energy to fight common early pregnancy problems like morning sickness, nausea, weakness, tiredness and anemia.
Its high value of B group vitamins, high protein level, omega-3 fatty acids, omega-6 fatty acids and antioxidants helps hair and skin gets healthy, glowing and rejuvenate.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Paneer - 1 tbsp
- Chilled Curd - 1 Cup
- Chilled Milk - Half Cup
- Half cup of chopped fruits of your choice
- Sugar/Honey- To Taste
- 2 Spoon mix of grated paneer, chopped nuts & fruits to garnish
- Blend paneer, curd & fruits in a blender until smooth & lump free.
- Add sugar, chilled milk & blend again.
- Add ice cubes & pour into glasses
- Garnish with few chopped fruits, grated paneer & chopped nuts while serving.