Spring Onion (हरा प्याज)
Potatoes contain important nutrients, even when cooked, that can benefit human health in various ways.Potassium, calcium, and magnesium are all present in the potato. These have been found to decrease blood pressure naturally. Choline is an important and versatile nutrient that is present in potatoes. It helps with muscle movement, mood, learning, and memory.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- Spring onions 2 bunches, trimmed and sliced
- Potatoes 750 gm, peeled and chopped
- Vegetable stock 1.5 litres
- Cream 100 ml
- Salt and pepper - To Taste
- Melt butter in a large sauce pan. Add spring onions (keep a small handful of the spring onions reserve for garnishing).
- Cook gently until very soft, add the potatoes & veg stock. Bring it to boil.
- Now cook it on low flame for 20 minutes.
- Cook until the potato is really soft. Turn off the flame.
- Blend with a hand blender until smooth. (Be careful as its very hot). Add salt & pepper.
- Add cream & mix well. Serve in bowls with garnishing of spring onions.