Custard and Pudding
Papaya fruit contain components that provide benefits to the body of your child as they have a variety of nutrients. The nutrients are useful in the body's defense system. All over the world, this fruit is called the golden fruit since it has enzyme papain which is extracted from the fruit & leaf.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Papaya Chunks- 1 Cup
- Milk- 2 Cup
- Vanilla Essence- 1 Spoon
- Sugar- 2 Spoon or more
- China grass/agar agar - 3 gm
- Boil the milk well and once boiled, add sugar and vanilla essence. Once boiled, let it cool down well. Keep it aside.
- Now, melt the china grass in a separate bowl. It will helps you to get gel like consistency in pudding.
- Add this liquid in the milk mixture we made in the first tstep.
- Add papaya chunks.
- Keep refrigerated for one hour. Taste best when served chilled.