Masala Tea Recipe
Masala Tea, a mixture of cardamom, ginger, cinnamon, black pepper, and cinnamon prevent various kinds of illnesses and keep you healthy as it has powerful anti-oxidizing properties. It has a refreshing and calming effect on mind as well.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Tea Leaves - 4 Spoon
- Grated Ginger - Half Spoon
- Cinnamon Powder - One Fourth Spoon
- Cardamom Powder - One Fourth Spoon
- Black Pepper - Two Pinches
- Cloves - 2
- Water - 2.5 Cup
- Milk - 2 Cup
- Sugar - To Taste
- First heat water in a saucepan. Add grated ginger, cinnamon powder, cardamom powder, black pepper.
- Let it boil water for 5 minute. Add milk & boil it for a minute.
- Last add tea leaves, take two three boils. Ready to enjoy.