The health benefits of grapes include their ability to treat constipation, indigestion, fatigue, kidney disorders, macular degeneration, and prevent cataracts.
Grapes are a great source of phytonutrients, mainly phenols, and polyphenols, and contain other important vitamins such as vitamins K, A, C, and B6.
- Oats - Plain 2 cups
- Water ½ cup
- Plain yoghurt 1 cup
- Honey 4 tbsp
- Flaxseed, powdered 4 tbsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Fresh grapes 1 cup
- Divide the Oats equally into 4 glass.
- Mix water, yoghurt, honey, powdered flaxseed and salt. Whisk and pour into the glasses in equal portions and give it a stir.
- Cover the glasses and store overnight in the refrigerator.
- Next morning, stir each glass and top it with grapes.