Broccoli Carrot Macroni Soup Recipe
Like many whole foods, broccoli is packed with soluble fiber that draws cholesterol out of your body. This is because the fiber in broccoli helps bind with bile acids in the digestive tract. This makes excreting cholesterol out of our body easy.According to a research by the Institute of Food Research, a particular variety of broccoli can help reduce the blood LDL-cholesterol levels by 6 percent.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Broccoli Florets - 1 Cup
- Thinly Sliced Carrots - Half Cup
- Oil - 1 Tbsp
- Thinly Sliced Onions - Half Cup
- Finely chopped garlic - 1 Tbsp
- Boiled macaroni - 2 tbsp
- Soya Sauce - 1 Spoon
- 4 spoon water mixed with 2 spoon cornflour
- Salt and black pepper (kalimirch) to taste
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion and garlic. Saute on a medium flame for a minute.
- Add carrots, broccoli florets and saute on a medium flame for 4 to 6 minute.
- Now add soya sauce. Stir well.
- Add boiled macaroni, 4 cups of hot water and salt,pepepr & mix well. Cook on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add 4 spoon water mixed with 2 spoon cornflour & cook for a minute. It will help to get good consistensy.
- Serve hot.