Black Rice Kheer Recipe
Custard and Pudding
Black Rice is more than just a nutritious grain. It is a good source of protein and fiber, both of which reduce appetite and increase feelings of fullness as well.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Overnight Soaked Black Rice - 1 Cup
- Water - 4 Cup
- Milk - 3 Cup
- Sugar - Half Cup
- Cardamom Powder - One Spoon
- Roasted Chopped Nuts - 2 Tbsp
- Pressure cook soaked rice with water for 5 whistles, turn off the flame.
- Now heat milk in a saucepan. Add boiled rice. Keep stirring & cook on a medium flame.
- Add cardamom powder, roasted chopped nuts, sugar and stir well.
- Cook for another 15 to 20 minutes on low to medium flame.