Almond Soup (Winter Treat)
Almond is a great natural source of zinc, vitamin E and selenium. They are also known to support blood circulation, improve hemoglobin levels and decrease cholesterol levels and thereby, help in the prevention of breast and lung cancer.
Almonds are very satisfying and that is why they are considered the perfect snack item for your healthy diet plan.You must give a try to Creamy Almond Soup (Winter Treat)
Total Time (Minutes):
- Soaked Almond Paste - 1 Tbsp (Recipe Below)
- Veg Stock - 1.5 to 2 Cup ( Recipe Below)
- Butter - 1 Spoon
- All purpose flour - 1 Tbsp
- Salt and Pepper - To Taste
- A Pinch of Nutmeg
- 10 to 15 Toasted Almond Flakes (For Garnishing)
- In a pan, melt the butter over low heat. Add all purpose flour & roast it around 30 seconds.
- Add soaked almond paste & veg stock. Mix well.
- Add salt, pepper, nutmeg.
- Cook on low to medium flame for few minutes. Serve hot garnished with tosted almond flakes.