Custard and Pudding
Moong dal contains amino acids and rice contains sulfur-based amino acids including methionine and cysteine. Therefore, consuming them together increases your protein synthesis, which improves your muscles and strengthens muscles.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Recipe Yield:
- Rice - 1 Cup
- Yellow moong dal - Half cup
- Salt & Black Pepper - to taste
- Ginger chilli paste
- Cumin seeds - 1 spoon
- Cashew nuts - 6 to 8
- Ghee - 4 spoon
- 3 to 4 cup water
- Curry Leaves - 1 spoon
- Pour ghee in a pressure cooker. Now add rice & daal. Stir them for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add water and salt.
- Pressure cook it until 3 whistles. Keep flame on low & cook for a minute. Take out in a bowl ( All water should get evaporate from daal rice)
- Heat 4 ghee in a pan. Add cumin seeds, curry leaves, cashew nuts, black pepper, ginger chilli paste in a pan.
- Fry for 1 minute and pour this hot tadka over boiled daal chawal.
- Ready to enjoy. Taste best when served with chutney and sambar.