Veg Stuffed Chilla
Veg Stuffed Chilla made with rava is rich in healthy carbs, iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, vitamin B and other vital nutrients. This breakfast recipe helps in reducing elevated blood sugar level and eventually a perfect recipe for diabetes patient.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Vegetables Stuffing - 2 Tbsp
- Curry leaves & mustard seeds
- Rava/Semolina - Half Cup
- Curd - 2 Spoon
- Eno/Soda - 2 Pinches
- Salt & spices
- Heat 1 spoon oil in a pan. Add cumin, mustard seeds & let them sizzle. Add chopped vegetables, salt, spices. Saute them well & keep it aside.
- Now in a big bowl, add sooji, curd, water, salt, spices. Make a smooth batter (Not running one). Add Eno salt/soda in the end.
- Heat oil greased pan/tava. Spread a chilla using rava batter.
- Cook it from both sides. Keep stuffing in between & roll it.