Including tofu in kid's meal is a good choice as its rich in protein & an excellent source of iron and calcium. All these nutrients are extremely important for their growth and development. But tofu has a peculiar taste that may not go down with most children. You can try this tofu chilla, they will not even get to know that they had tofu.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Recipe Yield:
- Gram Flour/Besan - 1 Cup
- Baking Soda - 1 Spoon
- Salt & Spices - to taste
- Tofu - Half Cup
- In a blender, blend gram flour/besan, turmeric powder, salt, spices, tofu & little milk.
- Take it out in a glass bowl. Add baking soda in this batter & give it a mix. Add water to make it pourable.
- Heat an oil greased pan & pour a ladleful of batter onto a hot tawa and spread gently.
- Sprinkle finely chopped vegetables on the top of chilla.
- Keep it covered for few minutes. Once cooked, take it out on a serving plate.