Tandoori Onion Roti, spiced with cumin seeds, ginger, green chillies, smoky butterly flavored & made with whole wheat flour is a perfect treat for weekend brunch.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Recipe Yield:
- Wheat Flour - 1 Cup
- Chopped onion - 2 Spoon
- Salt & Spices
- Green chilli & ginger paste
- Take wheat flour in a bowl. Add salt. Knead a smooth dough by adding water gradually.
- In another bow, mix chopped onion, salt & spices (ginger, chillies, garam masala, coriander powder, cumin seeds powder) very well.
- Divide dough into equal pieces. Stuff one dough ball with onion stuffing.
- Roll out roti gently.
- Apply water with brush or fingers at one side of roti.
- Place water side on tava & cook (low flame) for 2 minutes.
- Turn down the tava on flame & cook for 1 to 2 minute.
- Take off roti from tava with the help of spatula. Apply butter & serve hot.