Chips and Nachos
One cup of baked sweet potato provides nearly half of your daily vitamin C needs. The same portion also supplies 400% of your recommended daily intake of vitamin A. Both nutrients are vital for supporting immune function, which is especially important during cold and flu season. Vitamin A is also key for maintaining healthy skin, vision, and organ function.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Sweet potato slices - 1 Cup
- Olive oil - 1 Tbsp
- Salt - One fourth teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place sweet potato slices, olive oil in a bowl. Toss well to coat.
- Spread the slices in a single layer on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until they are golden brown. Turn halfway through the baking time.
- Once baked, take them out in a bowl. Add salt, pepper & other seasoning of your choice.