Cake & Muffin
Sunflower seeds are extremely abundant in vitamin E. Just one-fourth of a cup, can give the body 80% of vitamin E that the body needs on a daily basis.
Since vitamin E is super rich in antioxidants, they prevent symptoms of ageing from showing in the body. Vitamin E increases the circulation of blood in the body.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/3 cup flax seeds flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or Honey
- 1/8 cup raw or toasted sunflower seeds
- 1/8 cup mini chocolate chips
- Place the oats and flax meal in a medium sized bowl. Stir to combine. Add the butter and maple syrup/honey and stir to combine.
- Stir in the sunflower seeds and chocolate chips. This mixture should form a dough thatâs easy to form into balls that stick together.
- If the mixture seems too dry, add a splash more maple syrup.
- Using a tablespoon, roll the dough into balls.
- Transfer to a small storage container and keep in the refrigerator.