Every Indian household is aware of Jeera as it is an inseparable part of Indian food. Jeera seeds are also used in Indian cooking. They have a bitter, pungent and sweet taste. Cumin seeds are rich in calcium, magnesium, iron, vitamins and fibre. Including cumin seeds in your diet can have a lot of health benefits.Cumin seeds are rich in fibre,iron & helps in digestion as well.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 1 cup - Wheat flour
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Chilli powder
- Mix wheat flour, cumin seeds(jeera), salt, chilli powder,little oil in a bowl.
- Add water and make a soft dough.
- Cover the dough & let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Roll out a paratha & cook it on hot tava with ghee.
- Taste best when served hot.